Skip to main content

Disney Collection By Jamberry

I am SO excited to announce the Disney Collection By Jamberry!  

Available NOW!  This collection of 21 designs is only the beginning of our collaboration with Disney to bring some of your favorite characters to your fingertips...literally.

These Premium wraps are offered for $18 US | $22 CA and are only available in the US and Canada. The designs come in the standard size, but don’t worry! Junior wraps will be making an appearance soon. We’ll let you know when they’re available.

Wraps that are part of the Disney Collection by Jamberry are licensed products, so discounts such as Buy Three Get One Free (B3G1), Host Rewards, Product Credits, or any other special offer do not apply when purchasing them.

Visit my Facebook Page for more info and ask me about my VIP Club and let the magic begin! 



Popular posts from this blog

Rideshare in B/CS

It's official!  I'm now also a driver for Uber. Here's hoping the two programs overlap nicely.

My Referral Code is denisev472ue and you can get a 1st rider discount or a bonus for signing up as a driver using my code.

I am driving in the Brazos Valley - Brazos and Burleson Counties.

Need a Lyft?

#lyft is now in the Bryan/College Station (Aggieland) area and I'm a driver. Use my promocode NATIVTXN Need a Lyft?Get $5 off your first ride Want to give a Lyft?Get up to a $100 driver bonus

Recertified CAP-OM

I'm proud to announce that I have re-certified for another 5 years on my CAP-OM designation through IAAP. After taking 3 grueling 2-hour exams for the CAP and then another hefty exam to get the OM certification, certificate holders have 5 years to gather up enough points to re-certify. Fortunately, I was able to accomplish this in just 3 years. This is my second time to renew my certification.

For more info on certification for Administrative Professionals, visit the IAAP Certification site.