Skip to main content

New Year's Resolutions

Yes, it's that time of year when some of us make our New Year's Resolutions and have visions of grandeur and bettering ourselves for the coming year.  Some of them stick, but unfortunately many don't make it through the month, let alone the entire year.

But the year starts again and we get another shot, so here's my list for 2016:

  • Pray more, worry less - this is the most important
  • Be consistent in using Cuticle Oil for better nail health
  • Use less disposable products and keep a lot of junk out of the landfills
    • Less paper plates, water bottles, etc.
  • Be a better "Domestic Engineer"...aka...do a better job of cleaning my house
  • Pay off one more credit card bill
  • And after all the Holiday eating, I really need to lose about 15 pounds
We'll see how it goes, but I feel hopeful. 

Popular posts from this blog

Getting My House In Order

I'll be the first one to confess that I am NOT the world's best housekeeper. I have been a single mom of my 18-year old "baby" since he was just a couple of months old and it hasn't always been easy. As a matter of fact, I think the toddler was more tidy than the teenager. He has a habit of opening cabinets and not closing them, dropping things on the floor wherever he happens to be, leaving items on the counter and so on. After lots of arguments and not making much headway, I decided to pick my battles and let him do his thing in his own room. Then a few things made their way to the living room and little by little, you get used to things being out. And yes, I got lazy and didn't feel like messing with it.  Then one day I looked around and thought that if someone happened to pop in unannounced, I would be totally embarrassed. So, something had to give.

There are as many methods of cleaning and decluttering as there are ways to make a mess.  I have looked thro…

Rideshare in B/CS

It's official!  I'm now also a driver for Uber. Here's hoping the two programs overlap nicely.

My Referral Code is denisev472ue and you can get a 1st rider discount or a bonus for signing up as a driver using my code.

I am driving in the Brazos Valley - Brazos and Burleson Counties.

Need a Lyft?

#lyft is now in the Bryan/College Station (Aggieland) area and I'm a driver. Use my promocode NATIVTXN Need a Lyft?Get $5 off your first ride Want to give a Lyft?Get up to a $100 driver bonus