Skip to main content

New Jamberry Products

This is such an exciting time of the year!  We just finished our Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Giving Tuesday specials and with all the sales during that weekend, Jamberry was able to give a $115,000 donation to Toys For Tots and will be making LOTS of children happy this Christmas season.  It's so great to be able to get items for yourself or as a gift and be able to do good with it at the same time!

Yesterday, we came out with two more Glow-in-the-Dark wraps for New Year's Eve. These will only be available until Dec. 31...or while supplies last.  There are 3 designs - 2 regular size and 1 Junior size (which are also great for adult pedicures).


Get ready to ring in the new year with our Limited Edition Glow in the Dark New Year’s Eve wraps on sale now! Please be aware that these wraps are Limited Edition, meaning they will not appear in the catalog and are an exclusive item. They are also only available while supplies last, meaning once they are sold out, we will not be printing more. Although these wraps are “while supplies last,” we are confident that we have printed PLENTY to go around!

Midnight Magic – 61N6
Noisemaker – 65R9
Make Some Noise (Junior) – 75Y5

Available in all markets.  Regular wrap prices apply US$15 | C$17.50 | AU$22 | NZ$24

All regular discounts apply when purchasing (i.e., B3G1, Host Rewards, etc.)

Glow in the Dark Finish (Formaldehyde Free)

Speaking of Giving Back...starting today, Jamberry is pleased to be offering two new charity wraps to support the Now I Can Foundation. Now I Can helps children with disabilities of all ages reach their full potential through therapy programs that help relieve pain and improve their strength and independence. Those with cerebral palsy, spina bifida, traumatic brain injury, or developmental delays all benefit from these intensive therapy programs.

The Now I Can wraps will be offered from December 3 through December 31, 2015. One wrap is a blue and silver mixed mani that comes in a satin finish, the other is a coordinating junior wrap in a glossy finish.Together, they make a cute mommy and me pairing! Jamberry will donate $2.00 for each wrap sold! One hundred percent of donations made from sales of the wraps will go to fund grants for families who cannot afford treatments. Fifty percent of the donations will go into a general grant fund for anyone in need. The other 50% will be held in grants set aside for families of Jamberry Consultants who are in need of the three week session of intensive therapy.

Watch this video to learn about the foundation and these new wraps:


Popular posts from this blog

Getting My House In Order

I'll be the first one to confess that I am NOT the world's best housekeeper. I have been a single mom of my 18-year old "baby" since he was just a couple of months old and it hasn't always been easy. As a matter of fact, I think the toddler was more tidy than the teenager. He has a habit of opening cabinets and not closing them, dropping things on the floor wherever he happens to be, leaving items on the counter and so on. After lots of arguments and not making much headway, I decided to pick my battles and let him do his thing in his own room. Then a few things made their way to the living room and little by little, you get used to things being out. And yes, I got lazy and didn't feel like messing with it.  Then one day I looked around and thought that if someone happened to pop in unannounced, I would be totally embarrassed. So, something had to give.

There are as many methods of cleaning and decluttering as there are ways to make a mess.  I have looked thro…

Rideshare in B/CS

It's official!  I'm now also a driver for Uber. Here's hoping the two programs overlap nicely.

My Referral Code is denisev472ue and you can get a 1st rider discount or a bonus for signing up as a driver using my code.

I am driving in the Brazos Valley - Brazos and Burleson Counties.

Need a Lyft?

#lyft is now in the Bryan/College Station (Aggieland) area and I'm a driver. Use my promocode NATIVTXN Need a Lyft?Get $5 off your first ride Want to give a Lyft?Get up to a $100 driver bonus