Skip to main content

January Stylebox

Vintage meets Modern in Jamberry's January ‪#‎Stylebox‬ PLUS we're teaming up with Chatbooks this month. Print your favorite Instagram photos in a look book. 

If you're already a Stylebox subscriber, make your style choices before Jan. 1 or choose to skip or gift your box. If you have not signed up yet for your monthly subscription, you have until Jan. 15 to get this month's ‪#‎nailsinthemail‬. Click here for more info. What will YOU choose this month?


classic?  trendy?  feminine?




Popular posts from this blog

Rideshare in B/CS

It's official!  I'm now also a driver for Uber. Here's hoping the two programs overlap nicely.

My Referral Code is denisev472ue and you can get a 1st rider discount or a bonus for signing up as a driver using my code.

I am driving in the Brazos Valley - Brazos and Burleson Counties.

Need a Lyft?

#lyft is now in the Bryan/College Station (Aggieland) area and I'm a driver. Use my promocode NATIVTXN Need a Lyft?Get $5 off your first ride Want to give a Lyft?Get up to a $100 driver bonus

Recertified CAP-OM

I'm proud to announce that I have re-certified for another 5 years on my CAP-OM designation through IAAP. After taking 3 grueling 2-hour exams for the CAP and then another hefty exam to get the OM certification, certificate holders have 5 years to gather up enough points to re-certify. Fortunately, I was able to accomplish this in just 3 years. This is my second time to renew my certification.

For more info on certification for Administrative Professionals, visit the IAAP Certification site.