Planner Stickers

I've been loving decorating my Create 365 Happy Planner and I've gotten stickers from various shops on Etsy, Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Dollar Tree and Pinterest.  I'm not super at designing, but I have made some of my own because I see that I could easily go into sticker debt with this.  There are soooo many talented designers out there.  See my latest sticker haul video below and see the video notes for the shops that I used.



I made some Christmas/Winter stickers that you can print this on paper and use tape or glue or I suggest printing it on Avery Sticker Project Paper and just using a scissors or paper cutter to separate them. Before or after trimming, turn them over and LIGHTLY score the backing to make it easier to remove, but be careful not to press to hard so you don't damage the sticker itself.

You could also use these to make gift tags - either on sticker paper or on card stock that you can punch and apply to a package with ribbon.  Merry Christmas!!

Purchase online at https://squareup.com/market/denise-vajdak for $1 and I will send a PDF file.

If you would rather, I'd be glad to take Google Wallet payments at denise.vajdak@gmail.com


Comments