Skip to main content

Jamberry Fall Catalog

Oooooh!  I'm very excited about the new Fall catalog and products that are available NOW!  New finishes! New Wraps! New Lacquers! Create-your-own Lacquer set! And more..... Check it out at denisev.jamberry.com


It's here!!! The TruShine Gel Enamel System!!! The starter kit is $120 US and it comes with Black Cherry Gel Enamel. This system uses LED light, not UV, so it's much safer than many you will find in a salon. Doing an entire manicure is equivalent to spending just 2 minutes in the sun. Shop now and join those of us who are already gellin'.

NOTE: Gel systems are meant to work together. If you have a gel system that uses a UV light, these gels will NOT work correctly with that light and vice versa. Be sure to watch our Application and Removal videos for the best results.

Want to earn this system FREE or 1/2 price? Let's book your party and get you on the way!

Wouldn't this make a great Christmas gift? Put it on "layaway" and start buying gift certificates between now and then. Gift cards are available starting at $25. There's nothing to mail, so even if you wait until the last minute for a birthday, work anniversary, Christmas or other special occassion, there's no need to stress about receiving it in time.

 Follow my Facebook Page to keep up-to-date with new products, new announcements and specials.

Popular posts from this blog

Rideshare in B/CS

It's official!  I'm now also a driver for Uber. Here's hoping the two programs overlap nicely.

My Referral Code is denisev472ue and you can get a 1st rider discount or a bonus for signing up as a driver using my code.

I am driving in the Brazos Valley - Brazos and Burleson Counties.

Need a Lyft?

#lyft is now in the Bryan/College Station (Aggieland) area and I'm a driver. Use my promocode NATIVTXN Need a Lyft?Get $5 off your first ride Want to give a Lyft?Get up to a $100 driver bonus

Recertified CAP-OM

I'm proud to announce that I have re-certified for another 5 years on my CAP-OM designation through IAAP. After taking 3 grueling 2-hour exams for the CAP and then another hefty exam to get the OM certification, certificate holders have 5 years to gather up enough points to re-certify. Fortunately, I was able to accomplish this in just 3 years. This is my second time to renew my certification.

For more info on certification for Administrative Professionals, visit the IAAP Certification site.