Skip to main content

Indulgence Hand Care Kit

Pretty nails deserve soft and pretty hands! The INDULGENCE Hand Care kit will give you just that! 

It includes CLEANSE, a light citrus fragrance cleanser for daily washing (I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fragrance of our CLEANSE!), BUFF, to gently scrub away all the dead stuff, QUENCH, an extra hydrating balm for dry skin or cuticles, and NOURISH, the Shea butter and Aloe enriched cream. 

Treat yourself to a hand massage at home and Indulge in your Pa-JAM-as! 

You can get this kit FREE or 1/2 price using your Hostess RewardsWouldn't this make a great birthday or Christmas gift?  If you're in my VIP Club, be sure to check the Group for a special this weekend only.

See https://denisev.jamberry.com/produ…/indulgence-hand-care-set

Popular posts from this blog

Rideshare in B/CS

It's official!  I'm now also a driver for Uber. Here's hoping the two programs overlap nicely.

My Referral Code is denisev472ue and you can get a 1st rider discount or a bonus for signing up as a driver using my code.

I am driving in the Brazos Valley - Brazos and Burleson Counties.

Need a Lyft?

#lyft is now in the Bryan/College Station (Aggieland) area and I'm a driver. Use my promocode NATIVTXN Need a Lyft?Get $5 off your first ride Want to give a Lyft?Get up to a $100 driver bonus

Recertified CAP-OM

I'm proud to announce that I have re-certified for another 5 years on my CAP-OM designation through IAAP. After taking 3 grueling 2-hour exams for the CAP and then another hefty exam to get the OM certification, certificate holders have 5 years to gather up enough points to re-certify. Fortunately, I was able to accomplish this in just 3 years. This is my second time to renew my certification.

For more info on certification for Administrative Professionals, visit the IAAP Certification site.