Skip to main content

Rainy Days and Mondays

  • Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
    Sometimes I'd like to quit
    Nothin' ever seems to fit
    Hangin' around
    Nothin' to do but frown
    Rainy days and Mondays always get me down
  •                                                          -The Carpenters

  • Seems like we've had LOTS of rainy days lately and haven't seen the sun in a while.  With all the cold and damp, I've been sick for about a week now and I'm flat worn out. And Mondays? Well, they are just Mondays...  But, hey...no rain in the forecast today and I made it past Monday, so all is not lost!  
  • This past weekend, I had a Jamberry booth at Cajun Fest with my friend, Carin.  It was a long day, but turned out well for the first-ever event of this type. After standing in line for over an hour, she was able to get a couple pounds of crawfish for us to share.  Manicures and Mudbugs...that's what we were all about on Saturday.
  • The folks next to us had really good Cajun food mixes and made us hungry all day with the smells of the samples they had. (Yes, we both brought some home). Most times I go to a show, I usually spend a big portion of my profits at the other booths.
I also hosted a Munzee event during the festival and I had Munzees outdoors around the festival grounds as well as inside by the vendors.  Thanks to my Munzee buddies who came in from Brenham, Houston and Dallas areas.  Rovers and Mystery Virtuals were awarded as prizes and there were lots of greenies to help out with the March clan requirements.  I see my Trail Munzee and other area Munzees got some action as well.  I love this game!

Follow my Jamberry Pages on Facebook and Google+ to keep up with events, specials, tips, etc.

Popular posts from this blog

Rideshare in B/CS

It's official!  I'm now also a driver for Uber. Here's hoping the two programs overlap nicely.

My Referral Code is denisev472ue and you can get a 1st rider discount or a bonus for signing up as a driver using my code.

I am driving in the Brazos Valley - Brazos and Burleson Counties.

Need a Lyft?

#lyft is now in the Bryan/College Station (Aggieland) area and I'm a driver. Use my promocode NATIVTXN Need a Lyft?Get $5 off your first ride Want to give a Lyft?Get up to a $100 driver bonus

Recertified CAP-OM

I'm proud to announce that I have re-certified for another 5 years on my CAP-OM designation through IAAP. After taking 3 grueling 2-hour exams for the CAP and then another hefty exam to get the OM certification, certificate holders have 5 years to gather up enough points to re-certify. Fortunately, I was able to accomplish this in just 3 years. This is my second time to renew my certification.

For more info on certification for Administrative Professionals, visit the IAAP Certification site.