Skip to main content

Munzee Mayhem

A Munzee event hosted by the Lone Star QRazy clan. A cap/deploy challenge with prizes!

Bryan, TX - July 12, 3-5pm  

Meet at the pavilion at Astin Park in Bryan, TX by 3:00 pm near http://munzee.com/m/NativTxn/303/.

Check in with your current score on your app. You have until 5:00 pm to cap and deploy anywhere in the Brazos Valley that you like within normal Munzee guidelines. There will also be 100 event-only Munzees deployed. Return to the park by 5:00 pm and show your ending score.

The person with the most points gained during the event wins a prize package including a $20 gift certificate to +Munzee and a Torch flashlight from +Beverly Edwards-Cathcart of GxProxy. There will also be a prize pack for the leader of the event-only Munzees.

Other prizes may be available as well, so stay tuned to the event listing for updates.

Pre-register here to help save time at check-in.


Add the event listing to your Google calendars.



PS...There is a growing Thumbs Up garden not too far away. If you have Mystery Virtuals and want to add a location, please check the spreadsheet at http://goo.gl/uhLQEB


Popular posts from this blog

Getting My House In Order

I'll be the first one to confess that I am NOT the world's best housekeeper. I have been a single mom of my 18-year old "baby" since he was just a couple of months old and it hasn't always been easy. As a matter of fact, I think the toddler was more tidy than the teenager. He has a habit of opening cabinets and not closing them, dropping things on the floor wherever he happens to be, leaving items on the counter and so on. After lots of arguments and not making much headway, I decided to pick my battles and let him do his thing in his own room. Then a few things made their way to the living room and little by little, you get used to things being out. And yes, I got lazy and didn't feel like messing with it.  Then one day I looked around and thought that if someone happened to pop in unannounced, I would be totally embarrassed. So, something had to give.

There are as many methods of cleaning and decluttering as there are ways to make a mess.  I have looked thro…

Rideshare in B/CS

It's official!  I'm now also a driver for Uber. Here's hoping the two programs overlap nicely.

My Referral Code is denisev472ue and you can get a 1st rider discount or a bonus for signing up as a driver using my code.

I am driving in the Brazos Valley - Brazos and Burleson Counties.

Need a Lyft?

#lyft is now in the Bryan/College Station (Aggieland) area and I'm a driver. Use my promocode NATIVTXN Need a Lyft?Get $5 off your first ride Want to give a Lyft?Get up to a $100 driver bonus