Skip to main content

Think of Me!


This Labor Day weekend, you'll see lots of AdvoCare.

If you are a NASCAR fan, it'll be on the track at Atlanta Motor Speedway and going around the track on the Austin Dillon #3 car. Sunday at 6:30 pm Central.  Are you on track with AdvoCare?  If not, be sure to contact me for products and/or how to start your own AdvoCare business.  Be sure to see my previous post on how to win a free box of Spark!


If you're not into NASCAR, what about soccer?  Watch the AdvoCare-sponsored FC Dallas team play against Seattle on Sunday, 6:00 pm Central.



The Texas A&M vs. Louisiana Tech game that was originally scheduled today in Shreveport will now be played on Oct. 13 due to interruptions by Hurricane Isaac.  That stadium is the home of the AdvoCare V100 Independence Bowl and the logo is on the marquee out front.  Gig 'em Aggies!  Did you know we have Aggies on the Sports Advisory Council for AdvoCare?



Popular posts from this blog

Rideshare in B/CS

It's official!  I'm now also a driver for Uber. Here's hoping the two programs overlap nicely.

My Referral Code is denisev472ue and you can get a 1st rider discount or a bonus for signing up as a driver using my code.

I am driving in the Brazos Valley - Brazos and Burleson Counties.

Need a Lyft?

#lyft is now in the Bryan/College Station (Aggieland) area and I'm a driver. Use my promocode NATIVTXN Need a Lyft?Get $5 off your first ride Want to give a Lyft?Get up to a $100 driver bonus

Recertified CAP-OM

I'm proud to announce that I have re-certified for another 5 years on my CAP-OM designation through IAAP. After taking 3 grueling 2-hour exams for the CAP and then another hefty exam to get the OM certification, certificate holders have 5 years to gather up enough points to re-certify. Fortunately, I was able to accomplish this in just 3 years. This is my second time to renew my certification.

For more info on certification for Administrative Professionals, visit the IAAP Certification site.