Skip to main content

Challenge - Day 11

Happy Mother's Day!  It's Day 11 and today started the Max Phase of the 24-Day Challenge.  The Cleanse phase is done and my body should be ready to kick in gear with this phase. No more Fiber Drinks!

The day started with a Spark and the "Before Breakfast" pill pack from the Max 3 box.  Followed about 30 minutes later with a Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake and the 2 "With a Meal" packets, then off to church.
Wow, the shakes are filling.

At church, we were blessed to have the "Crosstalk" handle all of the music for the service. It was a nice change and we had a large crowd for this Sunday.

After we got  home, I took the "Before Lunch" packet while I made my dessert, Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs, that I found on Pinterest. I made a couple of modifications to it.  I used the Sugar Free Angel Food Cake and instead of the chocolate, I get brought along a can of Light Whipped Cream in a can. We went to my cousin's house for lunch - BBQ Chicken. MMM!  I tried my best to eat the healthier selections, but I wasn't 100% good today.  That was pretty much it for the new daily routine for the next 14 days, except the Spark in the afternoon and a couple of OmegaPlex with supper.

I added the "Before Lunch" packet as a calendar reminder for 11:30 am for each day so I will remember these at the right time during the day while I'm at work.

I'm trying to avoid the scale and I have not measured myself again, but I KNOW I have more energy than I used to.  So much so that I have looked into gym memberships and started a 3-day trial at Aerofit in Bryan.  I was able to take my son and his cousin for a couple of workouts this weekend.  I will be starting a family membership for my son and I next week.  Added bonus of this new energy...it's going to get my son away from the TV a little more too! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Getting My House In Order

I'll be the first one to confess that I am NOT the world's best housekeeper. I have been a single mom of my 18-year old "baby" since he was just a couple of months old and it hasn't always been easy. As a matter of fact, I think the toddler was more tidy than the teenager. He has a habit of opening cabinets and not closing them, dropping things on the floor wherever he happens to be, leaving items on the counter and so on. After lots of arguments and not making much headway, I decided to pick my battles and let him do his thing in his own room. Then a few things made their way to the living room and little by little, you get used to things being out. And yes, I got lazy and didn't feel like messing with it.  Then one day I looked around and thought that if someone happened to pop in unannounced, I would be totally embarrassed. So, something had to give.

There are as many methods of cleaning and decluttering as there are ways to make a mess.  I have looked thro…

Rideshare in B/CS

It's official!  I'm now also a driver for Uber. Here's hoping the two programs overlap nicely.

My Referral Code is denisev472ue and you can get a 1st rider discount or a bonus for signing up as a driver using my code.

I am driving in the Brazos Valley - Brazos and Burleson Counties.

Need a Lyft?

#lyft is now in the Bryan/College Station (Aggieland) area and I'm a driver. Use my promocode NATIVTXN Need a Lyft?Get $5 off your first ride Want to give a Lyft?Get up to a $100 driver bonus