Skip to main content

24-Day Challenge

Day 1 - 5/3/12 - 158#
Yesterday I started the AdvoCare® 24-Day Challenge to see if I can lose some weight (and more importantly, inches). I am starting at 158 pounds and more inches than I care to carry. I hope I can lose some of this spare tire effect around my belly.

Day 1 starts with the 10-Day Cleanse phase.  I started the day with a Pink Lemonade Spark.  30 minutes later was the Fiber Drink.  This part was not pleasant to me, but I got it done.  More water.  Then I grabbed a boiled egg for breakfast and a handful of grapes and water.  Added 2 OmegaPlex capsules and another glass of water.

Note to self: Boil more eggs and get other options for breakfast.
Off to work. Wouldn't you just know it?!  One of my co-workers brought in fresh, hot Shipley's Donuts.  I resisted the temptation - BARELY.  Mid-morning snack was another handful of grapes and water that I sipped all day.

For lunch, I went to Chick-fil-a and got one of the Grilled Chicken and Fruit salads.  I love this place. I skipped my usual Sweet Tea and just got water.  So I sit at a booth and next to me is a LARGE advertisement for the shakes and ice cream.  Torture!  I love the Cookies & Cream one.  I'll have to try this salad again though. I love every bit of fruit on it.

Afternoon snack of grapes.  Dang it!  I forgot to bring extra packets of Spark, so I just had water.  I hit the grocery after work and picked up more healthy things to have in the house. Supper was a steak and baked potato with just a spritz of the zero calorie spray butter and carrots. Another glass of water.  Bedtime was time for the Herbal Cleanse packet of 3 pills and, you guessed it, another glass of water.  I'm going to float away. 23 days to go...

Popular posts from this blog

Rideshare in B/CS

It's official!  I'm now also a driver for Uber. Here's hoping the two programs overlap nicely.

My Referral Code is denisev472ue and you can get a 1st rider discount or a bonus for signing up as a driver using my code.

I am driving in the Brazos Valley - Brazos and Burleson Counties.

Need a Lyft?

#lyft is now in the Bryan/College Station (Aggieland) area and I'm a driver. Use my promocode NATIVTXN Need a Lyft?Get $5 off your first ride Want to give a Lyft?Get up to a $100 driver bonus

Recertified CAP-OM

I'm proud to announce that I have re-certified for another 5 years on my CAP-OM designation through IAAP. After taking 3 grueling 2-hour exams for the CAP and then another hefty exam to get the OM certification, certificate holders have 5 years to gather up enough points to re-certify. Fortunately, I was able to accomplish this in just 3 years. This is my second time to renew my certification.

For more info on certification for Administrative Professionals, visit the IAAP Certification site.