24-Day Challenge

Day 1 - 5/3/12 - 158#
Yesterday I started the AdvoCare® 24-Day Challenge to see if I can lose some weight (and more importantly, inches). I am starting at 158 pounds and more inches than I care to carry. I hope I can lose some of this spare tire effect around my belly.

Day 1 starts with the 10-Day Cleanse phase.  I started the day with a Pink Lemonade Spark.  30 minutes later was the Fiber Drink.  This part was not pleasant to me, but I got it done.  More water.  Then I grabbed a boiled egg for breakfast and a handful of grapes and water.  Added 2 OmegaPlex capsules and another glass of water.

Note to self: Boil more eggs and get other options for breakfast.
Off to work. Wouldn't you just know it?!  One of my co-workers brought in fresh, hot Shipley's Donuts.  I resisted the temptation - BARELY.  Mid-morning snack was another handful of grapes and water that I sipped all day.

For lunch, I went to Chick-fil-a and got one of the Grilled Chicken and Fruit salads.  I love this place. I skipped my usual Sweet Tea and just got water.  So I sit at a booth and next to me is a LARGE advertisement for the shakes and ice cream.  Torture!  I love the Cookies & Cream one.  I'll have to try this salad again though. I love every bit of fruit on it.

Afternoon snack of grapes.  Dang it!  I forgot to bring extra packets of Spark, so I just had water.  I hit the grocery after work and picked up more healthy things to have in the house. Supper was a steak and baked potato with just a spritz of the zero calorie spray butter and carrots. Another glass of water.  Bedtime was time for the Herbal Cleanse packet of 3 pills and, you guessed it, another glass of water.  I'm going to float away. 23 days to go...

Comments